Why Varallo Ortho for Invisalign ®
in Arlington, MA & Burlington, MA?
- Platinum Invisalign ® Provider Top 5% Platinum Invisalign ® Provider in the Country
- 20+ Years of Experience
- Advanced Orthodontic Treatments Affordable Monthly Payments
- State-of-the Art Clinic
The Process to a Perfect Smile
INVISALIGN ® TREATMENT
BURLINGTON & ARLINGTON
Looking for Invisalign ® in the Burlington/Arlington, MA areas? Varallo Orthodontics has two locations serving dental patients from Belmont, Waltham, Cambridge, Bedford & Woburn, Massachusetts. Searching for an orthodontist in Stoneham, Somerville, Lexington, Winchester, Reading or the surrounding Massachusetts areas? Contact either our Burlington or Arlington orthodontics office today to schedule your appointment for Invisalign ®.
Orthodontists vs. Dentists
Receiving Invisalign ® treatment from a orthodontist means that you’re getting care from a dentist that knows exactly how Invisalign ® can benefit your smile. An orthodontist will always take a custom, personalized approach to your treatment.
All orthodontists can be classified as dentists, but not all dentists can be considered orthodontists. In fact, according to the American Association of Orthodontics, only 6% of dentists are certified in orthodontics! Make sure you visit a professional who specializes in Invisalign ®.
- Specializes in orthodontics & straightening teeth
- Offers treatments for jaw alignment
- Stays up to date on new, advanced orthodontic treatments
- Can diagnose and recommend the best orthodontic treatment for your case
- Concerned with general oral health
- Aids in the prevention of oral conditions, such as oral cancer
- Offers dental hygiene care
- Repairs & restores damaged teeth
Schedule an appointment
Schedule a vist with us today!
We follow all CDC guidelines and provide a safe and pleasant environment for you and your family.
New PatientReturning Patient